DATE: Saturday 10th- Sunday 11th February 2018
TICKETS: On sale now- Click here
PRICES- Early bird prices available until 31st December
SINGLE DAY PASS: $26.60
WEEKEND PASS: $40.80
This event will use festival currency and will be completely cashless-
To give you more sampling time this year the Festival is going cashless! Yak Ales BBQ Festival Currency will be used for all transactions at the event. This means that all food and drink purchases along with merch must be paid for using Festival Currency.
Your Festival Currency wristband will provided to you on entry and pre-loaded with all currency when you purchase online.
For all information about the Festival currency please click here
WHATS IS ALL ABOUT?
The 2018 Yak Ales Barbecue Festival is back and bigger than ever! This incredible 2 day festival is coming back to Melbourne and for the first time to the Central Coast.
The Festival has a Special guest, four-time world barbecue champion and Barbecue Hall of Fame inductee, Myron Mixon will also join the Festivals as headliner in 2018, hosting barbecue cooking demonstrations along with additional events, still to be announced.
2018 FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• KCBS-sanctioned Barbecue Cook-Offs
• Food stalls from some of Australia’s finest barbecue pit masters
• Barbecue cooking demonstrations by local and international barbecue experts
• By-invitation Butcher Battle
• Equipment and product exhibitors showcasing the latest local and international products on the market
• Kids activity and cook-off zone
• Live entertainment and DJs