COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
We are very excited to welcome back fans to Central Coast Stadium, Gosford.
We’ve been working hard to put measures in place to ensure events are as safe as possible.
To a certain degree, these measures will only work if everyone plays their part and adheres to guidelines and messaging implemented around our venue and communicated to you by Ticketek.
Due to increased cases of COVID-19 in the state of Victoria customers holding a permanent address/residence in Victoria will not be permitted into the venue- random Id checks will take place upon entry.
To assist in making Central Coast Stadium the safest place it can be for all, we are asking you to please follow the below:
- Maintain Social distancing of 1.5m with people outside your immediate group
- Stay within the row allocated on your ticket. Do not move between your allocated row and other rows in the venue
- Stay seated throughout the game
- In your allocated row, maintain TWO seats between your immediate friend/family group and the next group in your row
- Cooperate with all Central Coast Stadium staff directives
- Practice High Level hand hygiene using the sanitiser stations located around the venue
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has felt unwell in the past 2 weeks
- Be aware that cashless payments will be the method of payment at all food and beverage outlets
- Only leave the stadium when advised by event personnel. Egress will be staggered.
- Stay home if you have been in Victoria in the last 14 days
- Stay home if you have been at any of the venues or known hot spots listed on the NSW Health website in the designated time period
- Plan to arrive early to ensure that social distancing can be maintained during your entry to the game
- Please ensure you have printed or downloaded your mobile and/or EzyTicket/s to avoid delays upon entry
- Random Temperature checks may be carried out upon entry, temperature's must read 37.4C or below to be allowed entry
- Masks are not mandatory but encouraged if you wish to wear them, please respect your fellow patrons in their decision whether they do or do not wear a mask
By attending Central Coast Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety plan.
For further safety precautions, we encourage you to download and use the Australian Government’s COVID-Safe app.
By adhering to the above, you can help ensure that we all enjoy a safe experience at Central Coast Stadium and continue to see the benefits of fans returning to live events.
Central Coast Stadium is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons. In support of this, the following Conditions of Entry will be enforced.
These Conditions of Entry may also be supplemented by additional event specific Conditions of Entry, these will be printed on a patron’s ticket or otherwise displayed at entry gates for those events.
In line with Liquor Licence conditions and industry best practice, there will be a screening process conducted for all patrons upon entry to the stadium – which include bag checks, and electronic screening.
Central Coast Stadium Management reserves the right to carry out such personal checks of any patron who enters or exits the stadium. Patrons refusing to participate in the search process will be excluded from entry.
Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into or out of the stadium.
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted within the stadium; anyone caught smoking inside the stadium may be asked to leave and refused re-entry.
Pass outs are available for most events (including A-League and NRL events) please check with the stadium if concerned.
Central Coast Stadium Management advises that you may be recorded on either commercial broadcast or CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) upon entry and throughout the licensed area during your time within the Stadium; the footage may be recorded and used if required by safety and / or security purposes.
Events at Central Coast Stadium may involve a level of recreational risk associated with a crowded environment, which may result in personal injury from time-to-time.
All patrons purchasing tickets or attending events at the Stadium are asked to assess their own risk prior to entry;
Children under 12 years of age of must be accompanied by a guardian (16 years or older) at all times unless involved in a stadium or club program. Specific age restrictions may apply at an event.
Some areas of the Stadium may be exposed to direct sunlight. Patrons are responsible for their own sun protection and hydration.
The following prohibited items are not allowed in Central Coast Stadium. These items may change, without
notice and at the complete discretion of Management in conjunction with each event and the venue hirer updated versions will be displayed at all entry points:
Professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens telephoto lens or a lens that extends more than 5cm from the body of the camera (flash photography is not permitted)
Professional recording devices
Monopods or tripods
Any drinks with the seal not intact (e.g. has already been opened)
Alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
Cans *- this rule only applies to applicable concerts and all A-League/FFA events
Eskies / hard cased cooler bags must be small enough to fit under your seat and cannot impact on the safe passage of patrons
Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a weapon or projectile this includes toy/replica weapons
Chains and spiked wrist / neck bands or studded belts
Fireworks or flares
No Glass bottles or containers of any kind
Laser Pointers, scissors or aerosol canisters
Drones and or other remote controlled devices
Motorbike helmets or balaclavas
Horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or Vuvuzela type of noise making devices
Flags or signs larger than 1m x 1m, flag pole not attached and content must not be offensive in any nature- unless pre authorised with stadium management.
Umbrellas- can be stored under your seat or checked in upon entry, they cannot be put up in the seating area.
Strollers, prams and baby capsules- can be cloaked once inside the venue opposite turnstile entry points
Vacuum flasks of any material
Bicycles, skateboards / skates
Commercial food (fast food items or food purchased from a full service restaurant) excluding items purchased by approved vendors and / or Stadium catering outlets
Commercial quantities of packet food
Electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporises, electronic nicotine systems or any other vaporisers
Animals (excluding service animals)
A person may be liable for prosecution, a fine or may be ejected from the Stadium where that person:
Is not following social distancing rules outlined above
Uses foul or abusive language or makes racial or threatening remarks or gestures;Is deemed by Stadium management to be displaying offensive, disorderly or unlawful behaviour;
Enters the Stadium or the playing area without proper authorisation; or
Fails to comply with these conditions of entry or a lawful request from Stadium staff.
No ticket refund will be paid to any person who is ejected from the Stadium. It is an offence for a person to re-enter the Stadium for a period of 24 hours after being ejected from the Stadium.
Patrons entering Central Coast Stadium are advised that:
The Stadium is a licensed premises
Intoxicated persons will be refused entry / evicted from the Stadium / Licensed Premises
No external alcoholic beverages will be permitted entry to the Stadium / Licensed Premises
The following forms of ID are acceptable within the Stadium:
o A driver’s or rider’s license or permit (issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country)
o Australian passport or a foreign passport issued by another country
o NSW photo card (issued by Roads and Maritime Services NSW)
o Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age
It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol
It is an offence to sell to or supply minors with alcohol
Checking procedures will apply at all entrances to prevent prohibited items from entering
For some events drinks are required to be decanted into approved plastic cups or lids removed from bottles once purchased.
Refusal of Entry
For the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all patrons, Central Coast Stadium Management reserves the right to:
Refuse Entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly
Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons
Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance
Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from any unauthorised source, including a ticket scalper
Refuse entry to any person who presents an invalid ticket
Refuse Entry to any group as designated by Police or persons on a banned persons list supplied by the industry governing body or the venue.
- Emergency Evacuations - an Emergency Operational Management Plan has been developed for this stadium. Please familiarise yourself with the designated exit points nearest to your seat. Should evacuation of your area be necessary an Emergency Management Team member will assist you to reach a place of safety in a calm and orderly manner.
- Central Coast Stadium supports the "No More It's The Law" Responsible Service of Alcohol initiatives of the NSW State Government and will undertake all measures to ensure full compliance with this policy.
- At the present time there are no ATM’s or public telephones within the stadium. These facilities are available at the adjacent Central Coast Leagues Club.
- When leaving the stadium please have consideration for our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
Central Coast Stadium management may change these conditions from time to time as per the hirer request or industry updates and may choose not to enforce some of these terms in some cases, as it deems appropriate. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Stadium management to apply such change or exercise any variation on a temporary or permanent basis.