Event Day Parking Options
A message from Transport for NSW:
• Fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time while public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
• Drive with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual. Check live traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
• If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead, plan ahead at transportnsw.info and allow plenty of extra travel time. It is strongly recommended to wear a face mask when travelling on services.
• Trains run to and from Gosford every 10 to 15 minutes on weekends. Remember to use your Opal card or a contactless payment method.
• Look for the 'green dots' on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
• Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
Gosford Train Station is located approximately 300m from Central Coast Stadium with regular train services running to and from Sydney’s CBD, North Shore and Newcastle.
For up-to-date train info including trackwork alerts check www.transportnsw.info/
Bus services operate from all over the Central Coast.
Telephone Busways on (02) 4368 2277 or 1300 69 2929 or visit www.transportnsw.info/ to plan your trip.
Nearby ferry stops include Woy Woy, Ettalong, Daviston and Patonga.
Visit www.centralcoastferries.com.au or https://www.fantasea.com.au/palm-beach-ferries/timetable/ for details of getting the ferry to the venue.
Taxi ranks can be located at:
Central Coast Leagues Club
Gosford Station - William Street, Gosford
Call 131 008 for bookings
The stadium is accessible by bike with cycle ways running from Woy Woy and Erina to the stadium.
Bike racks are located at both entry points to the stadium.
From Sydney - head north on to the Sydney Newcastle Freeway for approximately 45kms (45mins approx)
From Newcastle - head south on the Sydney Newcastle Freeway for approximately 50kms (45-50mins approx)
Take the Gosford/ Woy Woy Exit which will carry you onto the Central Coast Highway,
Follow the Central Coast Highway down into Gosford for approximately 8 minutes, stay on the main road, you will come to Brian McGowan Bridge travel over this bridge, Central Coast stadium is on your left. (for parking information please see Car Parking sub heading)
Note: On Event days this parking lot will be closed off to the public, in this case you will need to find alternate parking in Gosford city or in the parking stations which are described below.
To get exact directions for your journey to Central Coast Stadium please follow this link and enter in your location. https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
No parking locations exist in the vicinity of Central Coast Stadium in Wilhemnina Street, Alfred Higgs Place, George Street or under the Brian McGowan Bridge. Motorists are advised not to park on footpaths and nature strips to avoid being issued a fine and to park within designated parking areas only.
However, several car parks are located within easy walking distance from Central Coast Stadium.
- Gosford City car park (P1) is approximately 100m away - fees apply
- Free parking is available 300m away at Gosford Train Station (P2)
- Central Coast Leagues Club provides free parking for members (P3)
- Baker Street car park is opened especially for our event days