Gosford Train Station is located approximately 300m from Central Coast Stadium with regular train services running to and from Sydney’s CBD, North Shore and Newcastle.
Bus services operate from all over the Central Coast.
Nearby ferry stops include Woy Woy, Ettalong, Daviston and Patonga.
Taxi ranks can be located at:
- Central Coast Leagues Club
- Gosford Station - William Street, Gosford
- Call 131 008 for bookings
The stadium is accessible by bike with cycle ways running from Woy Woy and Erina to the stadium.
Bike racks are located at both entry points to the stadium.
- From Sydney - head north on to the Sydney Newcastle Freeway for approximately 45kms (45mins approx)
- From Newcastle - head south on the Sydney Newcastle Freeway for approximately 50kms (45-50mins approx)
- Take the Gosford/ Woy Woy Exit which will carry you onto the Central Coast Highway,
Follow the Central Coast Highway down into Gosford for approximately 8 minutes, stay on the main road, you will come to Brian McGowan Bridge travel over this bridge, Central Coast stadium is on your left. (for parking information please see Car Parking sub heading)
Note: On Event days this parking lot will be closed off to the public, in this case you will need to find alternate parking in Gosford city or in the parking stations which are described below.
To get exact directions for your journey to Central Coast Stadium please follow this link and enter in your location. https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Several car parks are located within easy walking distance from Central Coast Stadium.
- Gosford City car park (P1) is approximately 100m away - $5.00. Check event page for opening times.
- Free parking is available 300m away at Gosford Train Station (P2)
- Central Coast Leagues Club provides free parking for members (P3)
Event Day Parking:
The stadium has a minimal amount of parking underneath the northern section of the Brian McGowan Bridge as accessed via Alfred Higgs Place, outside the Western Entry Gate. For events, however, this area will be reserved for authorised personnel only. During events, please utilise the parking options listed above.
Note: No Parking locations exist in the vicinity of Central Coast Stadium in Wilhemnina Street and St George Street under the Brian McGowan Bridge, and other locations. Motorists are advised not to park on footpaths and nature strips to avoid being issued a fine and to park within designated parking areas only.